donderdag 21 mei 2015

New Round Gelli plate


Last week I got myself the new round gelli plates at De Craftorij shop. I bought the 4 & 6 inch and I started playing with them. I must say I LOVE them!!!


I already had the bigger round 8 Inch one so I started off with that one and made some big circles first. I think you can see it best at the first picture below.



After making circles with the 8"Gelliplate I started working with the 6" plate and  after that the 4" one.

I used some funny color combinations, the ones I probably wouldn't use together normally but I must say I like the overall result.


The page I made is about 9 x12 inch. Not sure what I am going to do with it but it will probably become a background for an Art Journal page or something like that.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten