donderdag 14 mei 2015

Colorful Butterfly

There's a new Challenge blog for Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda. Please join the new blog for monthly challenges, you will have twice the inspiration and double the fun!

As an example for the first challenge I made this card with 2 new stamps by Lost Coast designs. I used the lovely Butterfly face as a focal point and for the  background I stamped and embossed the Grunge Window Wall stamp.

The bright colours you see are made with Distress Stains and I embossed the background stamp with purple embossing powder.(which is unfortunately a bit hard to see on the pictures).


 
I finished with some white acryllic paint spatters.
Thanks again for watching :) 


Please click the image below to go to the new challenge blog!
Go to  Lost Coast Challenge Blog


1 opmerking: