vrijdag 27 maart 2015

Lifebook 2015 week 13 with Juliette Crane

My week 13 with Juliette Crane - My first Owl ever,so not perfect at all but I loved making her.

Here I show you a few step by step images of "The Process' lol.  I really had to go "throught the ugly" as I was almost throwing my owl away a couple of times.


The first step, creating a background with the technique Juliette showed us.

I toned it down a bit by adding a thin layer of transparent white paint ( It was too bright for me at this point)


Here comes the "Ugly" LOL  I really didn't like it but I kept on going........ 

to end up with this, my first Owl ever ;)

Thanks for watching!








4 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk dat je het proces laat zien hoe je gekomen bent tot.
    Ik ben helemaal enthousiast van het uiltje. Zo'n lief koppie en mooie kleuren.

    Groetjes Marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. dit is echt geweldig esther....super voor een AJ dag :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw!! Leuk om je proces te zien en uiteindelijk een erg mooie uil

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen