woensdag 28 januari 2015

January 2015 Guest Designer Stampotique (week4)





My 4th and last project as a Stampotique Guest designer had to be one with a painted background technique. (hosted by Corrie).


I combined blue acryllic paint with distress ink to make the background and used the Romantic Text stamp by France Papillon and brown ink on top of it.

As I am a big Frida fan (I wanted to use one of her stamps this month for sure) I choose Frida Grande by Amy Wilson and embossed her with black embossing powder.
I attached Frida on top of a piece of craft cardstock and stamped the French Journal page as a bit of a background and on top of that I stamped the word Fabulous by Carol's Collection. To finish the card I added some Tim Holtz sentiments and distressed the edges.

I really enjoyed this month as a guest designer for Stampotique and I hope you did too. Thanks for looking ! 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this card, I haven't used that background stamp and adore how you used it on your creation. Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month-we've enjoyed having you create with us each week and we'll continue to look forward to seeing your creations in the challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is beautiful, nice background and love the word script.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ...and your art is MAGNIFICENT, Esther! It has been so nice to have you as a Guest Designer on Stampotique this month. Magic seems to happen when you pick up a stamp from Stampotique! I love Frida Grande, too, and she is one of my prize stamps. Lots of thought went into your work here, and it has paid off!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Esther, your project is gorgeous and I lob=ve your background.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Another gorgeous project Esther, you've been a fab guest designer! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen