dinsdag 18 maart 2014

Textured Background SDC 137

For Kay Wallace's challenge "Textured Backgrounds" I have been using quite some different products to get the effect I was looking for. I started with a blue water color pencil, after that I applied Gelato cotton candy and then I used a stencil and a baby wipe to get the basic background. I added a layer of glimmer mist (Pearl) to give it a shiny look but of course this didn't give me a textured background so I might as well have skipped this LOL.

Next I used distress inks Broken China and Chipped Saffire and to get my texture, Clear Rock Candy distress paint. Let it dry and then applied Chipped Saffire again to get the cracks more visible.

I used the Stampotique LOVE stamp and at last I added some embellishments and a lot of white dots around the LOVE stamp.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke uitwerking Esther, prachtige kleuren en mooie textuur!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous crackle texture on this tag! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am so happy that you took "my" challenge, Esther! You have created a gorgeous background here. I was able to click on your image and enlarge it, so could easily see all the layers your created, topped off with Rock Candy! This is just beautiful, my friend! Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a beautiful tag Esther, the crackling looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is such a wonderful tag!!! Wow
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC :)

    xx Arwen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great texture; I particularly love the white dots around the word 'love'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen