dinsdag 18 februari 2014

Art Journal Spread with left-over Graphic45 design paper.



These art journal pages I made with some left-over pieces Graphic45 paper from a couple of years ago. I think it was called the Steampunk Debutante. First I applied black gesso on both pages. Then I started working on the left page first. Cutting triangle shaped pieces and making them fit next to each other as good as possible. Then i stamped over all the small pieces of paper with a Tim Holtz stamp.

The winged lady is also from the same collection, I glued and stitched her on distressed vellum paper.


On the right page I again used some left overs from the Graphic45 collection, I added some modeling paste with a stencil and added the Tim Holtz Gears and  Apothecary Bottles. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten